Monday, November 17, 2008

New Updates at DiabeticSeniors.com!

Hello Everyone! Just in case some of you might have missed it, DiabeticSeniors.com has gone through some big updates. We have added several new sections to the website and have uploaded many new articles. The articles cover a wide range of topics ranging from food and diet to blood glucose testing. I hope you find all of the new articles informative, interesting, and helpful. Please see below for details regarding the update.

New Category Added: Diabetes News
The newly added Diabetes News section contains news updates related to diabetes. Read news about new scientific findings, medications, and research regarding diabetes.

New Category Added: Diabetic Lifestyle
The new Diabetic Lifestyle contains a wealth of information regarding managing diabetes through lifestyle choices. This new section contains many articles related to food, diet, and exercise. Learn how to adjust your lifestyle to better manage diabetes and improve your overall quality of life.

We have also added new subcategories related to the complications of diabetes. Find information regarding diabetes foot complications, foot care, neuropathy, and other diabetes complications.

Also, look for the new articles that are being uploaded to the website weekly!

Keep a lookout for more content and more updates from DiabeticSeniors.com!

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

2/4/09  
Blogger admin said...

a nice blog please visit my blog at dmednews.blogspot.com

3/7/09  
Blogger Peter said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I
have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very
often.

http://whereseniorsmeet.com/

21/7/09  
Blogger cculb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

23/9/09  
Blogger cculb said...

Thanks for such great information!! Being in the senior industry myself I'm proud to add your blog to mine: elderoptionsoftexas.blogspot.com

23/9/09  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey,

Enjoy your blog! Excellent material. I'm just starting to develop my blog on diabetes too.

Here's my blog address!

http://insulin-glucagon-and-diabetes.blogspot.com

Critique welcome and, if you wish to guest blog on my site I would lie that!

Jim

13/11/09  
Blogger NML said...

Hi, it is a very good way of marketing. I agree with your effort, it’s a nice blog. Really liked it!!!!!!

28/12/09  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey great blog! I really enjoyed reading your posts. They are very informative. Our friends in Senior Care should really read them.

5/4/10  
Blogger cculb said...

According to the American Diabetes Association, approximately 18.3% (8.6 million) of Americans age 60 and older have diabetes: http://tinyurl.com/yylljj5

9/4/10  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have browsed through the website and I can say that I am pretty amazed with how the website was managed to become friendly to those who are browsing. Topics can be seen easily. It's very easy to navigate.

23/4/10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great writing.

For help with your search for an assisted living facility check out silvercensus.com!

13/8/10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great writing.

For help with your search for an assisted living facility check out silvercensus.com!

13/8/10  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know how hard it can be to change your diet to get your diabetes under control. If you're heading to California, there's a great place there that really helped me. It's called www.naturalhealingojai.com and they taught me how to change my diet and lifestyle to reverse my diabetes. Lifestyle changes WORK!

22/8/10  
Blogger BenLinus said...

Diabetes is a serious problem and often linked to obesity. Seems like you keep reading of it striking people younger and younger. Thanks for sharing the info on your blog.

Free Memory Enhancing Games!

8/9/10  
Blogger aisha said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
Mitsubishi Lancer Turbocharger

14/6/11  
Blogger medical accident said...

Diabetic is a very dangerous disease.
Because in it the person is bound to have sugar free things and not to take any tension.
He have to be very much careful for himself.

medical accident

24/11/11  
Blogger diyanaa said...

Very clear and eye opening article!
Really, thanks!

I appreciate it and I would bet that some of my viewers would like to see it as well
This article very useful for diabetes patients.

10/4/12  
Blogger HR said...

Very informative. Diabetes can be cured if one take care of his/her treatment, diet food and daily exercise.

This article helps for diabetes.

http://www.diabeteshelpchannel.com/resources/

24/7/12  
Blogger Naum Franpos said...


To all seniors you or you need also to have a seniors travel insurance australia for your assurance especially if theres a sick or heart attack

15/9/13  
Blogger Hair Removal said...

FIND YOUR EXACT SOLUTION WHICH YOU DESERVE TO GET GOOD HEALTH AND LIVE HAPPY LIFE TIME WITHOUT ANY PAIN AND GAIN EVERYTHING IN THEIR LIFE WHICH YOU WANT TO GAIN.

28/12/14  

Post a Comment

<< Home