Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Diabetes Articles

New Diabetes Article Sub Categories

Hi everyone! I wanted to tell you what I've been up to over the last month or two. Besides performing my routine webmaster tasks at DiabetiSeniors.com, I've been busy posting new articles for your reading pleasure. I hope you will find them informative. If you like them, feel free to bookmark them and read later as there are so many. In fact, I had to create no less than six new diabetes article subcategories to hold the articles:

There are too many articles to list here, so please review the topics and post your thoughts back here. Your feedback can really help us improve our senior diabetes site. Anyone is welcome to give their opinion, whatever age (yes we'd like to hear from the younger crowd as well) , or status--senior diabetic or caregiver or anyone. Thanks in advance to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home