Monday, June 02, 2008

Diabetic Seniors Webmaster is Back!

Remember me? I'm the Diabetic Seniors webmaster and I'm back! Not that I was down or out, just away and busy working on various projects, some of which include the DiabeticSeniors.com site. Over the many months since my last post I've added a bunch of articles, too many to list here so check them out yourself. I hope to do more frequent posting here, but I don't want to post unless I truly have something to say. Here are a few of my favorite diabetic related articles that I've published on our favorite senior diabetes info Web site:

I hope you enjoy these hand picked diabetic articles from the DS site!

Oh, I almost forgot, I am typing this post on Windows Live Writer blogging software. How does it look? I hope it turns out okay. See you next time!

--Your Diabetic Seniors Webmaster

Technorati Tags: ,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home